Nottingham Drive, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6WD
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Stylish dining kitchen with solid quartz worktops and modern integrated appliances
- Partially converted garage creating storage and a separate utility room
- Beautifully manicured rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Highly sought after village location
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Family lounge with feature fireplace
- Close to local amenities and surrounding Derbyshire countryside
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £240,000 - £250,000 (Guide price) A beautifully modernised and tastefully presented 3 bedroom detached family home in the sought after village of Wingerworth. Situated within this semi-rural village, close to local amenities, transport links and within close proximity of Chesterfield Town Centre. Offering 1017 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a stylish, open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances, a partially converted single garage creating storage and a separate utility room, a modern family bathroom and stunning decor throughout.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, family lounge with feature fireplace, stylish kitchen diner with solid quartz worktops and modern integrated appliances and a partially converted single garage creating a storage area and separate utility room with access to the private rear garden.
The first floor comprises; a modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as three generously proportioned bedrooms including bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.