Northwood Lane, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HR
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Occasional use loft conversion
- Fully renovated internally
- Spacious island dining kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Large driveway
- Stunning countryside views and playing fields to the rear of the property
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge with feature log burner
- Modern family bathroom
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £270,000 - £275,000 (Guide price) Situated in the stunning Peak District town of Darley Dale, enjoying breathtaking panoramic views and playing fields to the rear is this deceptively spacious and beautifully modernised 3 bedroom semi detached property, benefiting from spacious living accommodation, low maintenance gardens, ample off road parking and an occasional use loft conversion.
The ground floor of the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, open plan island dining kitchen with patio doors to the low maintenance rear garden and downstairs WC.
The first floor of the property comprises of three generous bedrooms and a recently modernised family shower room, as well as access to the occasional room loft conversion. [...]