Northwood House, Northwood Lane, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HS
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached cottage
- Large, enclosed rear garden
- Dating back to 1667 with a wealth of period features throughout
- Potential to modernise
- 0.25 acres of land to the front of the property included within the sale
- Detached single garage with driveway for multiple cars
- 1174 sqft of accommodation
- 2 reception rooms
- Large pantry
- Stunning Peak District location
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £475,000 - £495,000 (Guide price) An attractive, stone built detached 4 bedroom cottage, situated in this idyllic location surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside. Dating back to 1667, Northwood House is steeped in local history and boasts a wealth of period charm throughout. Offering 1174 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring 2 large reception rooms, potential to modernise throughout, a fantastic, private rear garden, driveway for multiple cars as well as a detached single garage and a further plot of land to the front of the property measuring approx 0.25 acres.
Northwood House has a large, private rear garden, generous driveway for multiple vehicles, detached single garage and also comes with an additional plot of land to the front of the property measuring approximately 0.25 acres.
The ground floor comprises; entrance porch, formal lounge with stunning stone surround feature fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with access to the rear garden and a large pantry.
The first floor comprises; bathroom, 4 good sized bedrooms [...]