Northleigh, Dale Road North, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HY
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom Edwardian detached property
- Fully renovated internally and externally
- Generous gated plot with ample parking
- Open plan kitchen diner with bay window allowing in tonnes of natural light
- En-suite master bedroom
- Tastefully styled to blend modern design with period charm
- Highly desirable location
- Landscaped grounds with al fresco dining area
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £375,000 - £390,000 (Guide price) Located in the exceptionally desirable Peak District town of Darley Dale, occupying a generous plot with ample parking is the stylish, attractive and fully renovated Edwardian 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached property. Northleigh, which sits within its own gated, landscaped grounds, has been recently renovated to offer a beautiful blend of period charm and modern touches, with light and flowing living accommodation, high ceilings and a en-suite master bedroom.
Externally Northleigh occupies a generous, gated plot with ample parking, outbuildings and landscaped grounds to incorporate a lawned area and al fresco dining area.
The ground floor of the property comprises of; a stunning dining kitchen which opens up to a further bay-fronted reception room or separate dining room and tastefully decorated lounge with feature fireplace.
The first floor of the property comprise of; three generously proportioned bedrooms including an en-suite master and a family bathroom [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.