North Street, Cromford, Matlock, DE4 3RG
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom mid terrace grade II star listed cottage
- Classic contemporary style throughout
- 798 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys
- Cosy lounge with Clearview log burner
- Solid wood worktop kitchen with original tiled floor
- Stylish bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath
- Top floor vaulted ceiling master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Close to local village amenities
- Thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original character
- Highly desirable Peak District village location
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £240,000 - £250,000 (Guide price) A charming Grade II star listed cottage, thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original features complimented effortlessly with chic, contemporary style throughout. Located in Cromford, a picture perfect Peak District village steeped in local history on the outskirts of Matlock offering an abundance of amenities. 23 North Street, away from the main road, boasts a deceptive 796 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys and features a cosy lounge with log burner, solid wood dining kitchen with stunning original tiled floor, top floor master bedroom and low maintenance rear yard with out building storage.
The ground floor comprises; beautifully decorated cosy lounge with Clearview log burner, dining kitchen with solid wood worktops and original tiled flooring and access to the rear yard.
The first floor comprises; two good sized bedrooms and the beautifully styled bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath.
The second floor comprises; the beautifully styled, vaulted ceiling master bedroom with feature fireplace. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.