Newbold Back Lane, Brockwell, Chesterfield, S40 4HH
2 1 2
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- 1642 sqft of accommodation (including garage)
- Modernised to an impeccable standard throughout
- Stylish kitchen with integrated induction hob, dishwasher and Neff "Hide and Slide" oven and a combi microwave and oven with a warming drawer underneath
- Stunning, dual aspect lounge diner with feature fireplace
- Full size garage with electric door and adjoining workshop
- Approx 750 sqm wrap around garden
- Desirable location close to Chesterfield Town Centre and local transport links
- Modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower
- Large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) A beautifully proportioned, stylishly presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow, modernised to the highest of standards and occupying a generous plot, situated within the desirable Chesterfield suburb of Brockwell. Offering 1642 sqft of bright and modern accommodation whilst benefitting from a single garage with electric door, close proximity to local transport links, ample off road parking and a large garden wrapping around the property.
The accommodation comprises; a beautifully welcoming entrance hallway, modern kitchen with integrated Neff Hide and Slide oven and a combi microwave and oven with a warming drawer underneath, solid quartz worktops and ample storage, a stunning dual aspect lounge diner with feature fireplace, bathroom with walk-in rain shower and two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
Externally the property boasts a large approximately 750 sqm wrap around garden with low maintenance lawned area. There is access to the full size garage and adjoining workshop.
There is also a large loft space providing potential to add more living space, subject to relevant planning permissions. [...]