Millstream, Mill Lane, Old Tupton, Chesterfield, S42 6AE
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom mill barn conversion
- Charming and characterful decor throughout
- Private patio areas overlooking Press Brook
- Situated within this stunning hamlet of similar properties
- Allocated off road parking
- 2 reception rooms
- Large utility / laundry room
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Underfloor heating
- Newly converted in 2015 to a high standard
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £280,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) Situated in this idyllic Hamlet, overlooking Press Brook and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside is this charming and beautifully presented mill barn conversion. Converted in 2015 to the highest of standards, retaining the property's rustic character complimented by contemporary luxuries such as underfloor heating. Offering 1137 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from 2 reception rooms, 2 private patio areas overlooking the brook, generous bedrooms and stylish decor throughout.
The ground floor consists of; a bright and airy entrance hallway, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and ample storage, generous utility / laundry area with downstairs WC, lounge and garden room leading to the private patio area.
The first floor consists of; beautiful galleried landing, stylish bathroom with bath and over head shower as well as two individually styled bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.