Millers Green, Wirksworth, Matlock, DE4 4BL
4 3 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Large plot with private rear garden and ample off road parking
- Modern kitchen with patio doors and open plan living and dining family area
- 3 bathrooms including ground floor shower room and master en-suite
- Utility room
- Separate lounge with feature log burner and stunning exposed stonework with curved plaster
- Semi rural location situated up a private lane and within walking distance of Wirksworth centre
- A practically designed family home
- Extended to offer 1396 sqft of accommodation
- EPC rating - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) An attractive and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom detached property, situated up a private lane and enjoying a large, private rear garden in this semi-rural location, just waking distance from the centre of Wirksworth. Offering 1396 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring a modern kitchen with open plan family space, formal lounge with log burning stove, separate utility room with adjoining downstairs shower room, generous bedroom including the en-suite master bedroom, large, private rear garden and ample off road parking to the rear of the property.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hall, formal lounge with log burning stove, stunning exposed stonework and curved plaster, modern kitchen with patio doors to the rear patio, open plan family living and dining area, separate utility room with adjoining ground floor shower room.
The first floor comprises; stylish family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom. [...]