Mill Cottages, Press Lane, Alton, Derbyshire, S42 6AN
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom end terrace cottage
- Ample off road parking + detached garage / workshop
- Large lawned garden with an additional private yard to the rear of the property
- Outbuildings providing further external storage
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside, nestled between Ashover, Wingerworth and Tupton
- Minutes from neighbouring town centre of Chesterfield & Matlock
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Lounge with log burning stove
- 802 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £230,000 - £240,000 (Guide price) Set within the most picturesque rural location, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside whilst being just minutes from neighbouring towns is 1 Mill Cottages, a pretty 2 bedroom end terrace cottage that has been styled beautifully to retain much of the property's original charm, complimented tastefully with modern features. Offering 802 sqft of accommodation over two storeys the property features a classic compemporary kitchen with stone surround stove feature, family lounge with log burner, generous bedrooms, a detached garage, private garden and yard and ample off road parking.
Alton is a pretty little Hamlet, with only a handful of neighbouring properties nestled between Wingerworth, Ashover and Tupton. This stunning rural community boasts countless walks right from the doorstep, unspoilt countryside views and is just minutes from both Chesterfield and Matlock town centre.
The ground floor comprises; dining kitchen with stone surround stove feature, lounge with log burning stove.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, two good sized bedrooms. [...]