Mayfield Stores, Church Street, Holloway, Matlock, DE4 5AY
5 2 3
- Large, stone built detached property
- Village shop, protected post office and tea room with commercial kitchen
- 3273 sqft of accommodation over four storeys
- 1018 sqft shop floor / 2255 sqft living accommodation
- Further scope for income should the purchaser wish to use the 2255 sqft of living accommodation for holiday lets. (Subject to relevant permissions)
- Annual income of CIRCA £230,000 from village shop and contractual income of £15,000 per annum from post office
- Highly desirable village location
- 4/5 bedrooms. 2/3 reception rooms. 2 bathrooms
- The current proprietors of Mayfield Stores have stipulated that the purchaser must be in a position to purchase as a going-concern and continue running the village shop.
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £500,000 (Offers in the region of) A unique and exciting opportunity to acquire this stunning stone built property set within the heart of the beautiful village of Holloway, consisting of 4/5 bedroom living accommodation, a well-regarded village shop, tea room and protected post office. Offering 3273 sqft over four storeys, the property features 1018 sqft of shop floor with post office, tea rooms and commercial kitchen as well as 2255 sqft of practically designed living space with generously proportioned bedrooms, 2/3 reception rooms, a further two kitchens and 2 bathrooms including a family bathroom with separate bath and shower and a further shower room.
The current proprietors of Mayfield Stores have stipulated that the purchaser must be in a position to purchase as a going-concern and continue running the village shop.
The village shop currently generates an annual turnover of CIRCA £230,000 and the post office generates as contractual income of £15,000 per annum. Please note the tearoom income has not been taken into account due to being closed throughout the last fiscal year with covid conditions)
The property offers further scope for income should the purchaser wish to use the 2255 sqft of living accommodation for holiday lets. (Subject to relevant permissions) [...]