Longedge Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6PR
5 2 4
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Flexibly designed layout with potential to add an annex or further bedroom
- Centrally occupying a stunning 0.5 acre plot
- Integral double garage with electric doors
- 2937 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- En-suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and large utility room
- Formal dining room with snug area opening to the rear garden
- Fantastic "work from home" space
- Idyllic location on the fringe of the Peak National Park
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £675,000 - £700,000 (Guide price) On the fringe of the Peak National Park within the most sought after village of Wingerworth and centrally occupying 0.5 acres of beautifully manicured, private grounds, is this incredibly attractive 5 bedroom detached family home. Benefitting from 2937 sqft of accommodation across two storeys, 159 Longedge Lane is a practical as it is beautiful, offering a flexible layout with 5 generously proportioned bedrooms, potential to add an annex or further bedroom, home gym, a fantastic "work from home" space, integral double garage with electric doors, en-suite master bedroom and an idyllic location.
The property is fitted with solar panels, generating the current owners an income of £1700 annually.
Externally the property comprises of; a plot measuring approximately 0.5 acres with the property centrally occupying the grounds. To the front, a large driveway with ample off road parking approaching the property and integral double garage and to the rear an impressive and private rear garden with patio area. Large outside shed 31'9" x 12'2" on concrete base incorporating gardener's toilet, bike store and large workbench.
The ground floor comprises of; entrance hallway, kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and separate utility / laundry room. A formal dining room which opens to a snug area with patio doors to the rear garden, family lounge with split garden room area opening to the rear garden. The ground floor also benefits from an area currently being used as a study and fitness room above the garage (accessed via the ground floor) but has the potential to add an annex or further bedroom with its own access.
The first floor comprises of; a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower and 5 generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.