Lime Grove Avenue, Matlock, DE4 3FG
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached property
- 1243 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Private rear garden
- Modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Loft conversion to provide a further bedroom with Velux windows and vanity area
- Bay fronted family lounge with beautiful period features
- Modern kitchen with shaker cabinets and integrated appliances
- Open plan family dining space
- Fantastic "work from home" space
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £280,000 - £290,000 (Guide price) A tastefully styled, immaculately presented 4 bedroom semi-detached period townhouse, just walking distance from the centre of Matlock. Modernised by the current vendors, 14 Lime Grove Avenue compliments the characterful charm, synonymous of this property's era, with a contemporary open plan flow and timeless decor throughout. Offering 1243 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and benefitting from a bay-fronted family lounge, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, generous bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and private rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; bright and spacious entrance hallway with solid wood flooring, bay-fronted family lounge with beautiful period features including picture rails, high ceilings and a stunning feature fireplace and an open plan dining room and kitchen with shaker style cabinets and integrated appliances. Accessed from the rear garden there is also a fully converted office space and separate utility area.
The first floor comprises; a modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as three generously proportioned bedrooms and access to the top floor, which has been fully converted to provide a large bedroom with Velux windows and vanity area. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.