Lea Lane, Merebrook Park, Whatstandwell, Matlock, DE4 5NU
2 2 1
- 2 bedroom detached luxury lodge bungalow with study
- Stunning river-front position with decked terrace
- Situated within the picturesque UNESCO world heritage site of Merebrook Park
- Only available for buyers over the age of 45
- Modern kitchen with Neff integrated appliances and solid quartz worktops
- Separate utility room
- Modern bathrooms including master en-suite
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Study providing a fantastic work-from-home space
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £295,000 (Offers around) Situated in the picturesque UNESCO world heritage site of Merebrook Park, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside is 13 Lea Lane, a beautifully presented and highly specified detached luxury lodge bungalow, enjoying a stunning river front position. Offering a deceptive 1023 sqft of accommodation and featuring a beautiful Indian stone flag garden with decked river-front terrace, island kitchen with Neff integrated appliances, solid quartz worktop and a separate utility room, family lounge with feature fireplace, 2 modern bathrooms including the master en-suite, study providing a work-from-home space and stylish decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, modern island kitchen with Neff integrated appliances and solid quartz worktops, separate utility room with with rear door access, family lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to the river-front terrace, modern shower room, study and two generously sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite and both beds 1 and 2 with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.