Lara Cottage, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42 7HW
2 1 2
- 2 bedroom end terrace property
- Highly desirable village location, close to Chesterfield Town Centre and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Cosy lounge with solid oak flooring, log burner and plantation shutters
- Stylish kitchen with solid quartz worktops
- Adjoining conservatory with access to the south-facing garden
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Extensively refurbished and recently installed boiler and heating system.
- Solid oak front door and modern uPVC windows throughout
- Generous, south-facing rear garden with outbuilding storage
- Basement providing further storage
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £200,000 (Offers in excess of) A charming 2 bedroom end-terrace cottage, thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original character, complimented by modern interior design, situated within the pretty Chesterfield village of Holymoorside, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside on the edge of the Peak National Park. Offering 802 sqft of living accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a stylish kitchen with solid quartz worktops, adjoining conservatory flooding the property with space and natural light, a modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower and beautiful decor throughout.
Lara Cottage enjoys a larger than average south-facing garden with patio area and generous lawned area with outbuilding providing secure storage.
The ground floor comprises; cosy lounge with solid oak flooring, log burner and plantation shutters, stylish kitchen with solid quartz worktops and access to the cellar as well as an adjoining conservatory with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, a generously proportioned double bedroom and a further single bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.