Jackson Tor Road, Matlock, DE4 3JS
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom end terrace cottage
- 987 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Thoughtfully modernised throughout to retain much of the property's original charm
- Large rear & side garden
- Stunning views towards Riber Castle
- Highly desirable location just minutes from Matlock Town centre
- Modern island kitchen with solid marble worktops and log burner
- Generous bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Garden outbuilding
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £250,000 (Asking price of) A beautifully modernised, thoughtfully styled and deceptively spacious 3 bedroom period cottage, enjoying a large rear garden and stunning views towards Riber Castle. Situated in this elevated position just minutes from the centre of Matlock, 3 Jackson Tor Road has been beautifully modernised to retain much of the property's original charm. Offering 987 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and benefitting from a modern island kitchen, generous rear garden, spacious bedrooms and stylish interior decor.
3 Jackson Tor Road boasts a larger than average garden for this type of property, with gardens to the rear and side of the property with fantastic views. There is also a right of access across the garden for the neighbouring property.
The ground floor comprises; family lounge with feature fireplace and a double bedroom with large picture window to enjoy the property's beautiful view.
The lower ground floor comprises; a stylish island kitchen with solid marble worktops, utility area with access to the rear garden and the formal dining room.
The first floor comprises; two further bedrooms and a modern shower room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.