Horseshoe House, Spitewinter, Ashover, Chesterfield, S45 0LL
5 2 3
- 5 bedroom detached family property
- Approx 0.5 acre flat gated plot with large driveway and lawned area
- Simply outstanding, panoramic views
- Modern kitchen with high-spec integrated appliances, granite worktops and breakfast bar
- Large open plan living area with split reception rooms and large gym/games room
- Very flexible living accommodation with ability for multiple "work from home" spaces with superfast broadband or incorporate dependent living accommodation
- Triple garage and additional single garage
- Fantastic walks, local pub/restaurant and farm shops near by
- Rural location whilst being close to both Chesterfield & Matlock and in Ashover catchment area
- Modern en-suite master bedroom
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £650,000 - £700,000 (Guide price) Located within the exceptionally pretty hamlet of Spitewinter in Ashover and occupying a private gated plot measuring approximately 0.5 acres is Horseshoe House, an outstanding 5 bedroom home of grand proportions enjoying panoramic views and picturesque surrounding countryside. Boasting 4126 sqft of accommodation including a vast, open-plan family room with separate reception areas, a large kitchen diner with high-spec appliances and granite worktops, incredibly flexible living accommodation suitable for a range of uses.
Externally Horseshoe House occupies an approximately 0.5 acre gated plot comprising of ; large gated driveway, detached triple garage, further attached single garage with additional storage and a large, completely flat lawned area. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.