Holymoor Road, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42 7DR
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Large 0.4 acre elevated plot with open field aspect and stunning views across Holymoorside and beyond
- Ideal for renovation, modernisation and boasting potential to extend subject to relevant planning
- Highly sought after village location
- Integral single garage plus further detached garage
- 3 reception rooms including family lounge, formal dining room and garden room
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and on the doorstep of village amenities
- Within the catchment of Walton Holymoorside school
- EPC rating - E
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £600,000 - £650,000 (Guide price) An attractive 4 bedroom detached property occupying an approximately 0.4 acre plot, enjoying an elevated position with an open field aspect and stunning countryside views across Holymoorside and beyond. Ideal for renovation, modernisation and boasting potential to extend subject to relevant planning. Offering 1775 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features a kitchen with separate pantry and access to the wine cellar, downstairs WC, 3 reception rooms including the formal dining room, family lounge and a garden room, 4 good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom with separate WC and an integral single garage.
The property occupies a large plot measuring approximately 0.4 acres with ample off-road parking, a further detached garage and a large wrap around garden with open field views.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway and inner hallway, cloakroom with wash basin, bay-fronted formal dining room, original kitchen with pantry and access to the wine cellar, downstairs WC, family lounge with feature fireplace and garden room.
The first floor comprises; bridge landing with with large window flooding the home with natural light, family bathroom with separate WC, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]