Hillside, Stretton, Alfreton, DE55 6FT
2 2 2
- 2 bedroom detached property
- Large gated plot
- Multiple outbuildings including two workshops and fully equipped summer house
- Timelessly styled decor throughout
- Vaulted ceiling kitchen with solid granite worktops
- Approx 1350 sqft of accommodation plus outbuildings (total 1889 sqft)
- Formal lounge and dining room with feature fireplaces
- Close proximity to beautiful Derbyshire walks including Ogston Reservoir
- 2 bathrooms including a modern family wet room and master en-suite
- Meticulously modernised throughout by the current vendors
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £300,000 (Offers in the region of) Occupying a generous gated plot, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside just walking distance from Ogston Reservoir is this charming and deceptively spacious 2 bedroom period detached property. 67 Hillside offers approx 1350 sqft of living accommodation over two storeys and enjoys tastefully styled decor throughout, a stunning vaulted ceiling kitchen with solid granite worktops, separate lounge and dining rooms both with feature fireplaces, generous bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master en-suite.
Externally 67 Hillside comprises a large gated plot with generous lawn area, two workshops, a summer house and a utility outbuilding within the grounds.
The ground floor comprises; generous conservatory with stunning views towards Ogston, cosy dining room Aga log burner, family lounge, stunning vaulted ceiling kitchen with solid granite worktops and a modern family bathroom with free-standing bath and walk-in rain shower.
The first floor comprises; two individually designed bedrooms including bedroom 1 with en-suite and bedroom 2 with dressing area. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.