Herb Cottage, Thatchers Lane, Tansley, Matlock, DE4 5FD
2 1 2
- 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Desirable Peak District village location
- 848 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Detached single garage
- Generous bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Stunning period features throughout
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Close proximity to village amenities and surrounding countryside
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £275,000 (Offers in the region of) An attractive and beautifully presented 2 bedroom, stone built cottage cottage thoughtfully modernised to retain many of the property's original features throughout, situated in the picturesque Peak District village of Tansley. Offering 848 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a low maintenance, private rear garden, separate dining room and lounge with feature fireplaces, generous bedrooms, a stylish cottage kitchen and a detached single garage.
The ground floor comprises; large dining room with beautiful stone flag floor, lounge with feature fireplace and the stylish cottage kitchen with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; a modern bathroom with bath and separate shower as well as two generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.