Hall Farm Cottages, Hall Drive, Sutton Scarsdale, Chesterfield, S44 5UR
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom end-terrace grade II listed cottage
- Solid wood shaker dining kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher and Belfast sink
- Cosy lounge with oak beams, exposed stone walls and log burning stove
- 2 bathrooms including master en-suite shower room
- Garage and outbuilding providing ample storage
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles plus additional communal parking
- Lawned garden to the front of the property
- EPC rating - TBC
- Tenure - Freehold
- Council tax band - C
Property description£265,000 - £275,000 (Guide price) Charming, quirky and typical of its era. Dating back to the 18th century, this attractive, stone-built grade II listed cottage forms part of a row of cottages converted from Sutton Scarsdale Hall's coach houses and stables. Noticeably loved, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been meticulously and thoughtfully modernised, carefully considering the property's heritage and complimenting the wealth of period features with simply beautiful classic-contemporary interior design throughout. Offering 1030 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features a cosy lounge with oak beams, exposed stone walls and log burning stove, a timeless shaker style solid wood dining kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious bedrooms, 2 tastefully styled bathrooms including the master en-suite shower room, off-road parking, adjoining garage and outbuilding providing further storage.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, solid wood shaker dining kitchen with breakfast bar, Belfast sink and integrated dishwasher, lounge with log burning stove.
The first floor comprises; main bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. [...]
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.