Hall Dale View, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2FP
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Head of cul-de-sac position
- 1025 sqft of living accommodation
- Detached single garage with adjoining workshop
- Modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate utility and downstairs WC
- Dual aspect lounge with conservatory overlooking the garden
- Modern family shower room
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Practically proportioned bedrooms with beds 2 & 3 featuring fitted wardrobes
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £340,000 (Offers in the region of) A beautifully modernised and practically proportioned 3 bedroom detached family home, enjoying a head of cul-de-sac position within this highly desirable Peak District location and stylish decor throughout. Offering 1025 sqft of living accommodation and benefitting from a detached single garage with workshop area, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room, large windows throughout allowing in plenty of natural light, a modern family shower room and tasteful decor throughout.
Hall Dale View is situated centrally in the Peak District town of Darley Dale, surrounded by an abundance of local restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and walks whilst being quietly set back from the main thoroughfare.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room with adjoining downstairs WC, dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace and a conservatory overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden and allowing in plenty of natural light into the home.
The first floor comprises; landing with picture window, recently installed modern family shower room and three bedrooms including bedrooms 2 & 3 with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is a single, currently being used as a walk in wardrobe. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.