Greenbank Cottage, Holt Lane, Lea, Matlock, DE4 5GQ
3 2 3
- 3 bedroom detached period property
- Large detached double garage
- Centrally located within the pretty village of Lea
- 3 reception rooms inc stunning garden room and separate formal lounge and dining rooms
- En-suite master bedroom
- Beautifully manicured gardens surrounding the property with patio and large lawned area
- Ample off road parking with a large driveway to the front of the property and a further driveway to the rear
- Generous bedrooms
- Picturesque location surrounded by beautiful Peak District walks
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £500,000 - £525,000 (Guide price) An attractive 3 bedroom, grade II listed period cottage, steeped in local history, situated in the heart of the beautiful Peak District village of Lea, enjoying beautifully manicured gardens surrounding the property. Offering over 1500 sqft of accommodation, plus a detached double garage, the property features 3 reception rooms including a beautiful garden room and a separate formal lounge & dining room, beautiful cottage kitchen, downstairs WC and utility room, spacious and individually styled bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including the master en-suite and tasteful decor throughout.
Greenbank Cottage is centrally located in the pretty village of Lea, walking distance from local amenities and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and abundance of walks. The property occupies a generous plot with beautifully manicured gardens surrounding and also benefits from a detached double garage and two driveways, providing off road parking for multiple cars.
The ground floor comprises; beautiful cottage style kitchen with access to the rear garden, formal dining room with adjoining garden room, family lounge with snug or study area, utility / laundry room and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; family shower room, three good sized individually styled bedrooms including one en-suite bedroom and bedroom 3 with fitted wardrobes. [...]