Granby Croft, Bakewell, DE45 1ET
4 3 2
- 4 bedroom Edwardian townhouse
- Off road parking for 5 cars including large single garage
- En-suite master bedroom
- Stylish living / dining kitchen
- Beautiful period features throughout
- Ideal town centre location
- Gardens surrounding the property
- Utility / laundry room
- Grand, Minton tiled entrance hall
- Recently installed UPVc sash windows
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £475,000 - £490,000 (Guide price) Situated right in the heart of the Peak District town of Bakewell, close to local shops, cafes and walks is this spacious and exceptionally pretty 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Edwardian townhouse. With high ceilings, vast bay windows and a wealth of period features throughout, 5 Granby Croft is a stylish family home that is as practical as it is beautiful, benefitting from features such as a generous garden, off road parking, a single garage, large family living / dining kitchen and en-suite master bedroom.
The ground floor comprise of; a grand, Minton tiled hallway, large bay-fronted lounge allowing in tonnes of natural light, tastefully updated dining kitchen with integrated appliances and family living area, formal dining room, utility / laundry room and downstairs WC / shower room.
The first floor comprise of; four generous bedrooms including an en-suite master bedroom as well as a modern family bathroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.