Garthowen, Warney Road, Two Dales, Matlock, DE4 2EW
3 2 3
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Idyllic village location of Two Dales, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and an abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Stylish, modern kitchen with integrated oven, dishwasher, induction hob, fridge freezer and solid quartz worktops
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC
- Beautifully styled decor throughout
- 3 reception rooms including formal dining room, family lounge with log burner and adjoining conservatory
- Private rear garden with stunning views
- Generous bedroom including the en-suite master bedroom
- Off road parking to the side of the property
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) An attractive stone-built 3 bedroom detached property, enjoying picturesque views in the idyllic village of Two Dales. Offering a deceptive 1462 sqft of accommodation over two storeys the property features beautiful decor throughout, three reception rooms including a formal dining room and a family lounge with feature log burner and adjoining conservatory, a modern kitchen with separate utility, generous bedrooms and a beautifully landscaped, private rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; a beautifully inviting entrance hallway, modern kitchen with solid quartz worktops and hi-spec integrated appliances, separate utility room, downstairs WC, formal dining room with feature fireplace, family lounge with log burning stove and an adjoining conservatory overlooking the garden and picturesque views.
The first floor comprises; stylish family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 generously proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.