Farley Hill, Matlock, DE4 3LL
3 2 1
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Elevated position enjoying stunning scenic views across Matlock towards Riber Castle
- Modern kitchen with open plan dining area and patio doors to the rear garden
- Beautifully decorated family lounge with log burner
- Separate utility room with adjoining shower room
- Tiered garden with patio, lawn and area extending into the woodland
- Detached single garage and driveway
- Extended to offer 1019 sqft of accommodation
- Highly desirable location surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and within walking distance of Matlock centre
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £270,000 - £285,000 (Guide price) A beautifully modernised 3 bedroom semi detached property, enjoying an elevated position with a generous, tiered rear garden and stunning scenic views across Matlock towards Riber Castle. Extended to offer 1019 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the home features an open-plan family kitchen dining area with patio doors to the rear garden, a downstairs utility room with adjoining shower room, good sized bedrooms and ample off road parking including a detached single garage and driveway.
1 Farley Hill occupies a large plot measuring approximately 50m. To the front of the property there is a driveway and detached single garage as well as a patio area with stunning views. To the rear the garden has been beautifully landscaped and includes a patio area, lawned area and extends into the woodland.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, family lounge with log burner and large picture window enjoying the property's stunning views, open plan kitchen and dining area with patio doors to the rear garden, separate utility room with adjoining shower room and a rear porch / boot room.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]