East Wing, The Old Sunday School, New Street, Matlock, DE4 3FH
4 3 2
- 4 bedroom maisonette
- Flexible living accommodation, ideal for generating an income through holiday accommodation
- Air Source Heat Pump and Solar Panels generate £1,500 annual income
- Large lounge diner with ample work from home space
- 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites and one ground floor bathroom
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Close proximity to Matlock centre
- A charming period property with a wealth of features throughout
- Breakfast kitchen with integrated hob and dishwasher
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £325,000 (Asking price of) A simply stunning and unique 4 bedroom character maisonette, converted within the Old Methodist Sunday School, located within walking distance of the centre of Matlock. Offering 1867 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, this stunning property features a wealth of period charm throughout, a stunning open plan living space, generous bedrooms and tastefully styled decor throughout.
The accommodation offers fantastic flexibility, with a large reception room and two generous en-suite bedrooms accessed by a separate staircase, ideal for a family co-habitting or generating an income through holiday accommodation.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, sitting room, breakfast kitchen with integrated hob and dishwasher, ground floor bathroom with corner bath, impressive and flexibly laid out open plan lounge diner with ample work from home space.
The first floor comprises; the first floor is split into two section, with one section accessed by staircase 1 consisting of 2 double bedrooms and the second section accessed by staircase 2 consisting of 2 further en-suite double bedrooms, ideal for generating an income through holiday accommodation.
There is also a large attic space with staircase access currently being used for storage and a dry cellar which is accessed via the courtyard. [...]