Dolly Walls, Matlock Green, Matlock, DE4 3BT
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom mid terrace period townhouse
- Beautifully styled throughout tastefully retaining many of the property's original features and homages to its history, complimented beautifully with contemporary, chic interior design.
- Low maintenance courtyard with outbuildings
- 888 sqft of living accommodation
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob and separate utility room
- Spacious and individually designed bedrooms
- Centrally located in Matlock, within close proximity of local amenities
- Currently used as a successful holiday let
- Tenure - Freeehold. EPC rating - E
- Council tax band - A
Property descriptionSituated in the pretty Spa Town of Matlock, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside is this charming and eclectic 2 bedroom, mid terrace period townhouse. Once a renowned local sweet shop, the property was renovated in 2016, tastefully retaining many of the property's original features and homages to its history, complimented beautifully with contemporary, chic interior design. Offering 888 sqft of accommodation over 3 storeys, the property features a modern dining kitchen with separate utility room, a beautifully decorated family lounge, spacious bedrooms and a low maintenance courtyard with outbuildings providing storage.
Centrally located in Matlock, Dolly Walls has been used by the current vendor as a successful holiday let and offers great investment potential.
The ground floor comprises; beautifully decorated lounge, dining kitchen with integrated oven and hob, separate utility room with access to the rear courtyard.
The first floor comprises; bathroom with bath and overhead shower, double bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; a further double bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.