Derby Road, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6LZ
3 2 3
- 3 bedroom + study detached property
- Open plan dining kitchen with bi-fold doors
- Large gated plot with ample off road parking and beautifully manicured rear garden
- Detached garage with adjoining workshop and office area
- 2 reception rooms
- Top floor master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area / original plans show this room as two large double bedrooms
- Modern bathrooms
- Beautiful bay fronted property
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £375,000 - £400,000 (guide price) Set back from the road and occupying a generous gated plot with large driveway for ample off road parking and beautifully manicured gardens to the rear is this well presented and deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom detached family home. Offering 1664 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and featuring a detached garage with adjoining workshop & office area, open plan breakfast kitchen with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms including the master en-suite, tasteful decor throughout and a generous plot with ample off road parking.
The property benefits from a large garage with workshop area and attached office room, ideal for working from home.
The ground floor comprises; grand entrance hallway, bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace, second reception room, downstairs WC, open plan dining kitchen with bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower, two large double bedrooms and a study, with access to the top floor.
The second floor comprises; an impressive master suite with dressing area and en-suite. In the plans for the loft conversion, this vast top floor room was planned to be two large double bedrooms and could easily be converted to this. [...]