Dale Road North, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HY
6 6 3
- 5/6 bedroom detached Victorian residence
- 0.5 acre plot with stunning views across the Derbyshire Dales
- Ideal opportunity for modernisation throughout
- 3 reception rooms including the bay-fronted family lounge and dining rooms
- 6 bathrooms inc 5 en-suite shower rooms
- Ample work-from-home space
- Large cellar
- Dining kitchen with separate utility room
- EPC rating - TBC. Council tax band - G
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description£675,000 - £700,000 (Guide price) An outstanding Victorian residence occupying a large plot measuring approximately 0.5 acres and enjoying breath taking views across the Derbyshire Dales on the fringe of the Peak District National Park. 1 Holmefield presents a unique opportunity, being steeped in history, retaining many of its original features while being ideal for modernisation. Offering 4083 sqft of accommodation over 3 storeys, the property features 3 reception rooms including the bay-fronted family lounge and dining rooms, a fantastic cellar, ample work-from-home space, spacious bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a large driveway for multiple vehicles.
The ground floor comprises; grand inner entrance hallway, ground floor study, ground floor bathroom and WC, dining kitchen with separate utility room and 3 reception rooms including the bay-fronted family lounge and dining rooms. There is also a separate rear door access next to the ground floor study and access to the fantastic 812 sqft cellar.
The first floor comprises; large central landing leading to 5/6 double bedrooms with the master bedroom and bed 6 having an adjoining door making bed 6 ideal for a master dressing room. Beds 1 and 2 feature a free-standing roll top being within the bedrooms and beds 1-5 feature an en-suite shower room. [...]