Cromford Road, Wirksworth, Matlock, DE4 4FH
3 1 3
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Grand entrance hallway with stone flagged flooring running through the kitchen and conservatory
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher & Separate utility room
- Two reception rooms including formal dining room with conservatory with log burner
- Set back from the road with beautifully manicured, private gardens to the front of the property and patio area to the side.
- 1055 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Central village location just walking distance to amenities
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Tastefully decorated throughout, a beautiful and typically Derbyshire cottage in this stunning location
- For sale with no upward chain
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £295,000 (Offers around) Set back from the road with beautiful gardens to the front of the property, right in the heart of the picturesque village of Wirksworth is this incredibly pretty, typically Derbyshire, stone build 3 bedroom cottage. Offering 1055 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and featuring two reception rooms including a formal dining room, stone flag floored conservatory with feature log burner, generous bedrooms and easy access to Wirksworth centre.
The ground floor comprises; large entrance hallway, modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, oven and hob, formal dining room, conservatory with feature log burner a a utility room.
The first floor comprises; two beautifully styled bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; a further double bedroom and the family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.