Colwyn House, Station Road, Bolsover, Chesterfield, S44 6BH
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Large gardens measuring approx 0.25 acres
- Kennel facilities
- Ample off road parking to the front and side of the property
- Stunning scenic views of Bolsover Castle and beyond
- Detached single garage with adjoining workshop / office
- Bay fronted family lounge with feature fireplace
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Easy access to local transport links
- Energy Rating E
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £290,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) A well presented 3 bedroom detached family home, occupying a generous plot with beautifully manicured gardens measuring approximately 0.25 acres and enjoying scenic countryside views towards Bolsover Castle and beyond. Colwyn House boasts a large driveway to the front and side of the property and a well-maintained rear garden with patio area, lawned area, detached single garage with adjoining workshop / office space and kennel facilities. Offering 940 sqft and featuring a bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen diner with patio doors to the rear garden, spacious bedrooms, stunning views of Bolsover Castle and tasteful decor throughout.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace, modern, open plan kitchen diner with access to the rear garden and integrated oven & hob.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.