Church Street, Heage, Belper, DE56 2BG
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom mid terrace cottage
- Large detached garage with workshop
- Solid wood dining kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and boiling water tap
- Beautifully decorated lounge with dual fuel log burner
- Stylish bathroom with roll top bath
- Private rear garden with stone flagged patio and raised flower beds
- Generous bedrooms with ample storage
- Downstairs WC and utility area
- A unique, charming period cottage in this highly sought after location
- Driveway accessed to the rear of the property
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £230,000 (Asking price ) A pretty, 2 bedroom period cottage, lovingly restored by the current owners to create something that is truly special. Renovated to an impeccable standard with contemporary design complimenting chic, characterful charm throughout. The deceptive accommodation features a stunning solid wood dining kitchen with integrated appliances, boiling water tap, utility area, a beautiful cosy lounge with log burner, a stylish bathroom with roll-top bath, generous bedrooms and a detached single garage with workshop area and driveway.
To the rear of the property, approached by a shared access is a large detached single garage with workshop and driveway. The enclosed garden has been landscaped with a large, stone flagged patio area and raised flower beds.
The ground floor comprises; cottage style, solid wood dining kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and a boiling water tap, utility area, downstairs WC and a tastefully decorated cosy lounge with dual fuel log burner.
The first floor comprises; stylish bathroom with beautiful roll-top bath as well as two generously sized bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.