Church Side, Hasland, Chesterfield, S41 0JZ
4 2 5
- Stone-built Gregorian period 4 bedroom detached property
- 2931 sqft of beautifully appointed accommodation over two storeys
- Generous grounds measuring approximately 1 acre with landscaped gardens enjoying open field views, stone flagged terrace ideal for entertaining and driveway with turning circle
- Detached double garage
- Thoughtfully modernised over the years, retaining many of the property's original features effortlessly combined with modern luxuries expected within a 21st century home
- Flexible layout with ample work-from-home space
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Situated on the outskirts of Chesterfield and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Tenure - Freehold. uPVC sash windows.
- EPC rating - D
Property description£900,000-£925,000 (Guide price) Elegant, stylish and beautifully positioned, this grand double-fronted, stone built property occupies tranquil grounds measuring approximately 1 acre on the outskirts of Chesterfield. Believed to date back to 1659 this stunning Gregorian home has been thoughtfully modernised over the years, retaining many of the property's original features effortlessly combined with modern luxuries expected within a 21st century home. Offering 2931 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features a flexible layout, ideal for cohabiting, 4 reception rooms including the bay-windowed formal lounge and dining rooms, a stylish shaker kitchen with granite worktops, ample work-from-home space and spacious bedrooms including the master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Set back from the road, The Cottage occupies grounds measuring approximately 1 acre and features landscaped gardens with open field views and a large driveway with a cherry blossom tree turning circle. Detached from the property, there is also a large double garage.
The ground floor comprises; grand entrance hallway with solid oak floors and oak balustrade staircase, bay-fronted family lounge with exposed beams and stone surround fireplace, bay-fronted formal dining room, shaker kitchen with granite worktops, separate utility room, snug lounge / play room, open-plan garden room and breakfast area with doors to the rear garden and a beautiful aspect towards open fields, downstairs WC and study.
The first floor comprises; light and spacious landing with picture window flooding the property with natural light, family bathroom, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe [...]