Chesterfield Road, Grassmoor, Chesterfield, S42 5HA
6 2 4
- 5 bedroom detached house with additional 1 bedroom annex / bungalow
- Character property offering a wealth of period charm
- Exposed beams
- Generous plot to the rear and side of the proeprty
- Single garage with ample off road parking
- 2 reception rooms within main property and 1 with bungalow
- Conservatory with access to garage and study
- Close to Chesterfield town centre
- Generous bedrooms
- Separate playroom
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £350,000 - £375,000 (Guide price) A charming 5 bedroom detached property plus 1 bedroom annex / bungalow to the rear. Enjoying stunning countryside views and benefitting from a generous plot, this unique home offers a wealth of period charm such as exposed beams, original flooring and feature fireplaces, ample living accommodation and a completely self contained 1 bedroom bungalow.
The ground floor of the property comprises of an entrance hall, modern kitchen, large conservatory with access to the garage which also has access to the study, spacious living room with exposed beams and feature fireplace, additional reception room which the current owners currently use as a play room and a downstairs WC.
The first floor of the property comprises of three generous bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor of the property comprises of two good-sized bedrooms with ample storage.
Externally, 198 Chesterfield has two driveway entrances and a substantial plot both to the rear and side of the property.
The bungalow annex comprises of an open plan living / dining kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom with its own access. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.