Chesterfield House, Chesterfield Road, Two Dales, Matlock, DE4 2EY
4 3 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached property
- South-facing, large rear garden
- 1435 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Stunning, open plan family living and dining space
- 3 bathrooms including a ground floor shower room, Jack 'n' Jill main bathroom and top floor en-suite
- Formal lounge with log burner
- Beautiful decor throughout
- Highly desirable location just walking distance from amenities
- Far reaching countryside views
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £290,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) An attractive, beautifully presented and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom semi detached property, located in the heart of the desirable Peak District town of Darley Dale. Chesterfield House offers 1435 sqft of accommodation over three storey and boasts glorious countryside views, a generous south facing rear garden, stunning interior decor throughout, 3 bathrooms and a fabulous, open plan family area with access to the rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC shower room, tastefully styled family lounge with log burner, modern kitchen and fabulous, open plan family living and dining area with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern family bathroom and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; stunning master suite with ample storage, en-suite and dressing area. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.