Chatsworth Road, Brampton, S40 2AR
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- 1153 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys
- Further 189 sqft basement storage
- Large rear garden
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Solar panels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Top floor master with WC and fitted eaves storage
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven and dishwasher
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £140,000 - £150,000 (Guide price) Situated right in the heart of Chesterfield cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton, with an abundance of independent shops, restaurants and cafes right on its doorstep is this deceptively spacious and tastefully styled period townhouse. Offering 1153 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys and benefitting from a large rear garden, basement storage, first floor bedroom with adjoining dressing room / study, loft bedroom with WC, within this highly desirable location.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, modern kitchen with integrated oven and dishwasher, bathroom with bath and separate shower, formal dining room with feature fireplace and generously proportioned family lounge.
The first floor comprises; two good sized bedrooms including bedroom 3 with adjoining dressing room / study.
The second floor comprises; master bedroom with fitted eaves storage and adjoining WC. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.