Charles Street, Chesterfield, S40 1DE
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Stylish family lounge with log burning stove
- Tastefully modernised dining kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage
- Low maintence rear garden
- Highly desirable location surrounded by an abundance of independent cafes, shops, restaurants and bars
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £140,000 - £145,000 (Guide price) A stylish and deceptively spacious 3 bedroom semi detached property, situated in the desirable Chesterfield suburb of Brampton, on the door step of an abundance of independent shops, bars, cafes and walks. Offering 1029 sqft of accommodation over three storeys the property features a tastefully modernised dining kitchen, stylish family lounge log burning stove, ground floor bathroom with bath and overhead shower, generously proportioned bedrooms and a low maintenance garden to the rear. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.