Chapel Croft Close, Middleton, Matlock, DE4 4NP
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Ideal opportunity to modernise throughout
- Beautifully manicured front garden
- Open field views and low maintenance patio the rear
- Space to extend, subject to relevant planning consent
- Dual aspect lounge diner with large windows flooding the property with natural light and enjoying the stunning views
- Head of cul-de-sac location
- A wealth of countryside walks and village amenities on the doorstep
- Allocated parking
- Modern bathroom with bath and over head shower
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £230,000 - £240,000 (Guide price) Situated at the head of this quiet cul-de-sac, located within the pretty Peak District village of Middleton is this 3 bedroom semi detached property, ideal for personalisation and boasting a well-presented, wrap around garden with ample space to extend subject to relevant planning consent. Offering 731 sqft of accommodation and benefitting from village amenities and stunning walks right on its doorstep, a dual aspect lounge diner, allocated parking, open field views to the rear, uPVC windows throughout and a fantastic opportunity to modernise throughout.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge diner and kitchen with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and over head shower and three generously proportioned bedroom.
There is also a beautifully manicured front garden as well as a private side and rear patio area with stunning open field views. [...]