Catmint Cottage, Main Road, Lea, Matlock, DE4 5GJ
3 2 1
- 3 bedroom detached grade II listed cottage
- Idyllic Peak District village location
- Large gardens measuring approx 0.5 acres
- En-suite master bedroom
- Driveway for two cars
- Patio area to the rear
- Stunning cottage kitchen with shaker cabinets and solid marble worktops
- Beautiful lounge with open fire
- Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- A wealth of period features throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £400,000 - £425,000 (Guide price) A stunning grade II listed 3 bedroom detached cottage situated in the idyllic Peak District village of Lea, styled to a beautiful standard and enjoying a large garden to the front measuring approximately 0.5 acres with brook and off road parking, as well as a patio area to the rear. Offering 956 sqft of accommodation and benefitting from generous bedrooms, an en-suite master bedroom, tasteful decor throughout, a cosy family lounge with open fire and a beautiful cottage kitchen with shaker cabinets and marble worktops.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, stunning dining kitchen with shaker cabinets and solid marble worktops and the beautiful lounge with open fire.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom, three generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.