Carvers Lodge, Whitworth Road, Darley Hillside, Darley Dale, DE4 2HJ
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Idylic location in Darley Hillside
- Fantastic bay-fronted family lounge with adjoining conservatory
- En-suite master bedroom
- Farmhouse style kitchen with separate utility room
- Detached single garage plus driveway for 3 cars
- Stunning countryside views overlooking Stanton in the Peak
- 1404 sqft of living accommodation over two storeys
- Formal dining room
- Practical layout with ample storage throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £375,000 - £400,000 (Guide price) Situated in the most picturesque setting, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside in Darley Hillside, is this attractive and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached home. Designed to be both practical and sympathetic to the neighbouring scenery, Carvers Lodge enjoys 1404 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefits from an en-suite master bedroom, separate utility, 2 fantastic reception rooms, a single garage with driveway for 3 cars and a stunning outlook.
The ground floor comprises of; entrance hallway, farmhouse style kitchen with separate utility room and a porch with access to the rear, generous bay-fronted family lounge with adjoining conservatory, separate formal dining room and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises of; a modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower and three generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.