Candle House, Woolleys Yard, Winster, Matlock, DE4 2DP
4 1 2
- 3/4 bedroom grade II listed period property
- Beautifully manicured rear garden with stone flag patio area
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms, both with log burners
- Modern shaker kitchen with stone flag flooring and Neff integrated oven and microwave
- A wealth of period features throughout such as mullion windows, exposed oak beams, open fires and stone flag flooring
- Meticulously and thoughtfully modernised, carefully considering the property's heritage and complimenting the wealth of period features with simply beautiful classic contemporary interior design
- Located within the idyllic Peak District village of Winster, on the doorstep of village amenities and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Flexible accommodation with the 4th bedroom currently being used as a garden level reception room
- Downstairs WC / utility
- 1507 sqft. Tenure; freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £550,000 - £575,000 (Guide price) Located in the heart of the incredibly pretty village of Winster, on the doorstop of the village's amenities and surrounding countryside walks is Candle House, an imposing and exceptionally beautiful 4 bedroom, grade II listed period property that has been meticulously and thoughtfully modernised, carefully considering the property's heritage and complimenting the wealth of period features with simply beautiful classic-contemporary interior design throughout.
With flexible living accommodation over three storeys, Candle House offers 1507 sqft of accommodation and features a beautifully manicured, private rear garden, a stylish shaker kitchen with integrated appliances and an adjoining utility / downstairs WC, separate formal lounge and dining room, both with log burners and 4 generous and individually styled bedrooms with bed 4 currently being used as a second reception room.
Externally there is a beautifully manicured rear garden with raised, stone flag patio area.
The ground floor comprises; stone flag floored dining rooms with log burners, formal lounge with log burner, modern shaker style kitchen with solid wood worktops and Neff integrated oven and microwave, hallway and a downstairs WC / utility.
The first floor comprises; the stunning central landing with patio door access to the rear garden, family bathroom with separate bath and shower, two good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom and bedroom 4 which is currently being used as a second lounge at garden level.
The second floor comprises; a central landing and a further two generously sized bedrooms. [...]
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.