Byways, Boam Lane, Hackney, Matlock, DE4 2PZ
3 1 2
- 3 double bedroom character property
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Conservatory with stunning countryside views over Matlock
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Over 1300 sqft of living space
- Situated down a private lane
- Close to Matlock centre
- Huge private rear garden & single garage
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £350,000-£365,000 (Guide price) Situated down a private lane enjoying breathtaking views across Matlock to Riber Castle is this beautifully unique, stone built character property, benefiting from spacious living accommodation, charming features, a huge private rear garden and a single garage.
The ground floor of the property comprise of an entrance hall, open plan dining kitchen with breakfast bar, large conservatory enjoying stunning views, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and downstairs WC.
The first floor of the property comprises of three generously proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom with separate bath and shower and a separate WC.
Externally Byways benefits from a substantial private rear garden. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.