Brookside Glen, Brookside, Chesterfield, S40 3PG
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached property
- Stylish open plan living and dining kitchen with integrated appliances, shaker cabinets and solid quartz worktops
- Separate utility room
- Parquet styled flooring
- A beautiful blend of modern design and period featured synonymous of the period
- Downstairs WC
- 2 bathrooms including an en-suite bedroom
- Highly desirable location
- Catchment of the best local schools
- Semi-rural location close to local walks and amenities
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £350,000 (Offers in the region of) Situated in the exceptionally desirable, leafy Chesterfield suburb of Brookside is this spacious and beautifully designed 1930's, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi detached property. The stylish interior decor of this beautiful property blend contemporary style and modern living with the charm synonymous of this period and enjoys a stunning open plan family kitchen, bay-fronted lounge with feature log burner, sleek bathrooms and practical amenities such as a separate utility room, downstairs WC and a low maintenance, private rear garden.
The ground floor comprises of; beautifully styled entrance hallway, bay-fronted lounge with feature log burner, open-plan dining and living kitchen with shaker cabinets and solid quartz worktops, separate utility and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises of; stylish family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as four generously proportioned bedrooms including the bay-fronted master and a further en-suite bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.