Brook Close, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42 7HB
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Head of cul-de-sac position
- Highly sought after village location, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and within walking distance of village amenities
- Detached double garage + ample off road parking
- Private, low maintenance rear garden
- Family lounge with large window, flooding the home with natural light
- Separate dining room with patio doors to the rear garden
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Within the catchment of Walton Holymoorside school
- EPC rating - C. Tenure - Freehold.
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £325,000 (Offers around) A spacious and practically designed 4 bedroom detached family home, enjoying a head of cul-de-sac position in the sought-after village of Holymoorside. Offering 1148 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features a large adjoining garage, private rear garden, ample off road parking, separate formal lounge and dining room, spacious bedrooms and is within close proximity of the local village amenities and surrounding countryside walks.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen with ample storage, family lounge with large window flooring the home with natural light and a separate dining room with patio doors to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; landing with picture window, family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms including bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes. [...]