Box Farm, Northedge Lane, Press, Derbyshire, S42 6AZ
4 3 2
- 4 bedroom detached property with additional 2 bedroom barn conversion within the grounds
- Approximately 5 acres of land including manicured gardens and paddocks
- Idyllic location surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Equestrian facilities including 3 stables and ménage
- Self contained barn conversion within the grounds, currently being used as holiday accommodation generating a generous income
- Long sweeping driveway and beautifully manicured gardens surrounding the property
- Bespoke solid oak island kitchen with marble worktops and integrated appliances
- Impressive master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Impeccably presented throughout
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property descriptionAn outstanding countryside home, listed in Derbyshire's top 25 most beautiful homes, set within 5 acres of land in the most idyllic location and benefitting from a separate dwelling within the grounds, currently being used as a holiday cottage. Situated in the picturesque Derbyshire hamlet of Press, Box Farm is surrounded by an abundance of stunning countryside walks and is nestled between the towns of Chesterfield and Matlock.
The property features 4 reception room, 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites, a stunning bespoke solid oak kitchen with marble worktops and integrated appliances, 4 double bedrooms including the grand master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
Box Farm occupies approximately 5 acres of land which features equestrian facilities including a ménage and 3 stables, mature gardens surrounding the property, a long sweeping gated driveway and separate gated driveway for the annex and paddocks. [...]