Black Rocks Avenue, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 3ND
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- 977 sqft of accommodation
- Dual aspect lounge diner with large windows flooding the property with natural light
- Communal parking
- Private gardens to the front and rear with further garden leading to the brook
- Highly desirable Peak District location
- Modern kitchen with integrated hob, oven and dishwasher
- Separate utility room
- Fitted wardrobes in beds 1 and 2
- Beautiful decor throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £225,000 (Asking price) A beautifully presented, deceptively spacious 3 bedroom home, ideal for a growing family, boasting light and spacious living accommodation and a low maintenance, private rear garden. Offering 977 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a modern kitchen with separate utility room, dual aspect open plan lounge diner and allocated parking.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge diner with large windows flooding the property with natural light, modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher, adjoining utility room and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; stylish family bathroom with bath and over head shower as well as three generously proportioned bedrooms including beds 1 and 2 with fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is a private garden as well as a further area leading down to the brook and too the rear there is a low maintenance yard area. [...]