Bentley Bridge Road, Matlock, DE4 5PQ
5 3 2
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Enviable position overlooking the green and enjoying views of surrounding countryside
- Modern island kitchen with stunning while marble worktops and hi-spec integrated appliances
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC
- 2 bay-fronted reception rooms inc formal dining room and family lounge
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room
- 3 bathrooms
- Landscaped rear garden with patio area
- Ample off road parking with driveway to the side and rear, as well as a detached single garage
- EPC rating - B. Tenure - Freehold
Property descriptionAn attractive, practically designed and beautifully styled 5 bedroom double bay-fronted detached family home enjoying a position overlooking the green and on the doorstep of glorious Derbyshire countryside. Offering 1576 sqft of accommodation over three storeys, the home features a stunning island kitchen with solid white marble worktops, 2 receptions rooms including a bay-fronted formal dining room, 3 bathrooms including the master en-suite and top floor shower room, as well as ample off-road parking with a driveway to the side and rear of the property and a detached single garage.
The ground floor comprises; a bright entrance hallway, bay-fronted family lounge, formal dining room, a stunning island kitchen with white marble worktops and hi-spec integrated appliances, separate utility room and a downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with separate bath and shower, the impressive master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room, a further two spacious bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; a further two generous bedrooms with the flexibility to provide fantastic work-from-home space and a further shower room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.