Belmont Cottage, Main Street, Middleton, Matlock, DE4 4LQ
5 2 3
- 5 bedroom stone built coach house
- Believed to date back to the early 1800's offering a wealth of period charm
- Single garage
- Flexible living accommodation
- Glorious countryside views
- B&B / Holiday let opportunity with separate access.
- Highly desirable Peak District village location
- Living room with dual fuel fireplace
- Tastefully modernised by current owners.
- Deceptively spacious offering over 1800 sqft of living space
Property description••3D TOUR•• £290,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) Situated within the stunning Peak District village of Middleton by Wirksworth is this incredibly attractive, stone built 5 bedroom coach house, offering in excess of 1800 sqft of tastefully modernised living accommodation alongside a wealth of period charm.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a large entrance hall, two reception rooms to the front of the property with large picture sash windows and feature fireplaces, a modern and practical kitchen, dining room with feature gas fire and access to the cellar / panty, utility room / laundry room and downstairs shower room.
The first floor of the property comprises a stunning family bathroom and 4/5 bedrooms, consisting of a master bedroom which adjoins onto another bedroom (which also has its own main access) which could be used as a master dressing room and two bedrooms which would make a fantastic holiday let opportunity having access to the second staircase, utility room, downstairs shower room and their own access outside. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.