Barn View, Lower Pilsley, Chesterfield, S45 8DL
5 3 2
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor and bathrooms
- Private, landscaped rear garden
- Stunning master suite with dressing room and en-suite with freestanding bath and shower
- Ground floor study providing a dedicated work from home space (Development has fibre broadband)
- 10 year CMLC new build warranty
- Island kitchen with solid quartz worktops and 2x Neff ovens with integrated warming tray & induction hob
- Integral double garage and large driveway providing parking for multiple cars
- 2336 sqft of accommodation over two storeys plus integral double garage (2708 sqft total)
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description£675,000 (Asking price) A beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached family home, located within this picturesque location, occupying a generous plot minutes from Chesterfield Town Centre on the edge of the Peak National Park. Offering 2708 sqft of accommodation, this beautiful home benefits from open plan living accommodation, highly specified kitchen and bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, 3 bathrooms, an integral double garage and a landscaped garden.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, stunning bay-fronted family lounge, beautiful open-plan living and dining kitchen with double patio doors to the rear garden, adjoining utility / laundry room with access to the integral double garage, WC and study providing a fantastic work-from-home space.
The first floor comprises; large landing with picture window allowing in plenty of natural light, family bathroom, as well as 5 generously proportioned bedrooms including bedroom 2 with en-suite and the stunning master suite with en-suite and dressing room. [...]
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.