Avondale Road, Chesterfield, S40 4TF
4 4 2
- 4 bedroom detached period townhouse
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms including downstairs shower room and master en-suite
- Tastefully modernised throughout
- Ample off road parking
- Fully converted cellar with its own access
- Modern island kitchen
- Convenient location, close to Chesterfield Town Centre
- Fantastic sun room with glass floor feature and balcony
- Private top floor suite with its own shower room
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) Conveniently located just walking distance from Chesterfield Town Centre is this attractive detached period townhouse. Dating back to the early 1900's but tastefully modernised throughout by the current vendors to retain much of the properties original charm. Offering 3156 of accommodation, with living space over three storeys and a fantastic "work from home" space within the fully converted cellar, whilst also benefitting from 3 reception rooms, a modern island kitchen, 4 double bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom and ample off road parking.
The ground floor comprises of; a grand entrance hallway, bay-fronted formal dining room, bay-sided family lounge, a recently fitted island kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances as well as a downstairs shower room.
The first floor comprises of; three double bedrooms including the en-suite master, study, the family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as a sunroom with beautiful glass floor feature and access to the balcony.
The second floor comprises of; a further double bedroom with its own shower room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.